HUSBAND: Cam Lawrence BARGER (a) Born: 16 Mar 1883 Place: Marr: Place: Died: 1955 Place: Burial: Place: Father: Gilbert Andrew BARGER See Family Group Sheet No. 10607 Mother: Amanda Excenia BALCH
WIFE: Eliza Bernice HARNED Born: 1 Sep 1885 Place: Died: Feb 1997 Place: Burial: Place: Father: William HARNED Mother: Eliza JONES
CHILDREN: 1. Name: Jane Marilyn BARGER Born: 4 Nov 1923 Place: Marr: 21 Jun 1941 (b)(c) To: Sanford Blaine DAWSON Died: Place: (A) Cam Lawrence Barger was also married, at one time, to Lulu Wright.
(B) Jane Marilyn Barger and Sandford Blaine Dawson were married on 21 Jun 1941 in Parrotsville, TN.
(C) Sanford Blaine Dawson was born 17 Jun 1917 in Newport, TN. He was the son of Thomas Jacob Dawson and Lula Evelene Fox. He died 14 Nov 1993 in Newport, TN.
(D) The children of Jane Marilyn Barger and Sanford Blaine Dawson are:
1. Karen Rose Dawson, b. 20 Jul 1942 Greenville, TN, who married Russell Wallace Zwingman on 23 Sep 1967 in Newport, TN, at Harned's Chapel Church.
2. Jess Sanford Dawson, b. 13 Aug 1943 Greenville, TN, who married Sherian Kay Harbin on 2 Nov 1963 in Hamblen Co., TN.
3. Donald Ray Dawson, b. 31 Mar 1946 in Oakridge, TN, who married Elaine Volk on 27 Sep 1969 in Alcoa, TN.
4. Ronald Jay Dawson, b. 31 Mar 1946 in Oakridge, TN, who married Betty Bolton St. John on 1 Jul 1972.
5. Thomas Lawrence Dawson, b. 9 Jul 1947 in Oakridge, TN, who married Margie King.
(A) This family is descended from the Thomas Barger family of Ireland and Pennsylvania.
The Thomas Barger Family
See Barger Family History Society Membership List. Member(s) B183, B597
Return to Barger Family History Society Homepage
Barger Family History Society First Name Index
The Barger Family History Society welcomes your participation in the gathering of family records
and the sharing of research findings. Information for new family group sheets, and any additional
data or corrections of the information contained in this record may be submitted on-line,
using the Barger Family Information Submission Form link below, or may be mailed to the society.
Descendancy charts, family group sheets and copies of documents and source materials may also be mailed to:
Barger Family Information Submission Form
If you have questions or comments about the content of this record, or need assistance with your Barger family research, please feel free to contact the Barger Family History Society.